Working Student Finance (f/m)
- Munich, Bayern, Germany
- Internships & Graduate Trainee, Full time
- Allianz Asset Management GmbH
- 01 Feb 18 2018-02-01
You will become a member of the Finance Team at Allianz Asset Management GmbH in Munich. This internship gives you the possibility to experience our culture, our philosophy and our working atmosphere while you gain insights in the procedures and the day-to-day work requirements.
Allianz is the home for those who dare – a supportive place where you can take the initiative to grow and to actively strengthen our global leadership position. By truly caring about people – both its 85 million private and corporate customers and more than 142,000 employees – Allianz fosters a culture where its employees are empowered to collaborate, perform, embrace trends and challenge the industry. Our main ambition is to be our customers’ trusted partner, instilling them with the confidence to grow. If you dare, join us at Allianz Group.
Within Allianz Group, Allianz Asset Management (AllianzAM) is the financial and governance holding company for the asset management business of Allianz SE, with more than EUR 1,700bn of assets under management and 5,000 employees worldwide. AllianzAM is comprised of two separate investment management companies: Allianz Global Investors and PIMCO.
AllianzAM has created a business structure that both enables it to meet the demands of clients on a local basis and that empowers its investment managers to focus on achieving strong and consistent investment results.
Your new duties and responsibilities
- Supporting the preparation of the annual financial statements (HGB and IFRS)
- Supporting management reporting incl. forecast & analysis of reported financial data
- Supporting the evaluation of selected accounting issues and implementation of accounting projects (IFRS)
- Supporting the governance and administrative processes
- Supporting Documentation and Implementation of the Integrated Risk and Control System (IRCS)
Required qualifications and experience
- Advanced study period in Business Administration or Economics
- Strong analytical skills combined with sound knowledge in controlling and accounting
- Previous work experience at accounting or finance functions in the financial service industry or in management consulting is a plus
- Superior command of the German and English language
- Solid knowledge of the MS Office applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Ability to execute assignments in a self-reliant, focused and timely manner, whilst showing responsibility, objectivity and accuracy
We are looking for a working student (16 hours per week) preferably with a longer term focus. If you think you have what it takes to fill this attractive position in our dynamic and fast-paced organization, then please submit your application (cover letter, CV, references) through our online system.
Reference Code: AAM-5051167-8
Allianz Asset Management GmbH