Our RE Finance International Clients, UK, CEE & USA / Analysis & Underwriting Business Area in London is looking for an Underwriter (m/f/d).
- Consultation during preparation of Deal Committee Paper and Term Sheets
- Responsible for preparation of credit applications including analysis of borrower’s financial situation and property analysis
- Active involvement in closing process and drawdown / responsibility for compliance with credit regulations
- Make sure that all requirements (IT Data-Input) for closing, draw down, hedging and registration of loans are fulfilled
- Cooperation with internal and external specialists (Property, Legal and Tax Due Diligence)
- Attendance at meetings and negotiations with clients
- Potential transactions across divisional jurisdictions
- Education: Graduate / MBA; legal, finance, surveying subjects preferred
- Experience: Several years experience and solid understanding of CRE properties / real estate financings, very good knowledge in British real estate market
- Knowledge of systems: Very good IT skills and competent with Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint, and experience of other internal IT applications ( Backshop, databases) plus internal analyses tools (Cash-Flow, IRR-calculation, Rating and financial statement analysis tool) and application tools (Credit Application)
- Languages: Business fluent written and spoken English, preferably with business competence in a further European language.
- Personal and business skills: Good knowledge in relevant legal, tax and economics (esp. UK). Excellent analytical skills. High degree of performance, risk and profit awareness and social competence, excellent communication skills and team orientated. Willing/able to use own initiative, ability to adjust to unforeseen events at short notice, ability to deal with conflicts.
- Technical knowledge: Very good analytical and conceptual thinking. Good knowledge in financial statement and risk analysis.
What we offer
We offer you interesting and responsible tasks in a collegial and motivated team. Our employees appreciate a dynamic environment and good personal development opportunities. Are you interested? Then we look forward to receiving your application.
/karriere/stellenangebote/professionals/jobs/job/export/uk-2019-173.html?type=124 Stellenangebot als PDF-Dokument