Senior Risk Analyst Recovery & Resolution Planning (RRP) (m/f/d) for Risk Management, Assistant Vice President
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a support to our Recovery & Resolution Planning (RRP) initiative in Munich. The RRP team is part of the global Enterprise Risk Management department. It is responsible for the bank's preparation, maintenance and reporting of all relevant aspects related to recovery and resolution planning to fulfil the related regulatory requirements. Working closely together with teams across the firm, such as Enterprise Risk Management, Finance Legal and Treasury, it plays an integral role in the overall risk management of the bank. Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization. Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. To make that happen we need teams like yours to help navigate employees and the organization as a whole. In your role you will strive for cutting-edge solutions, that are straightforward and scalable. You will help us build resilience and execute day to day deliverables at our best.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for
As Senior Specialist for RRP you will
What we value
- Support the production of the annual as well as ad hoc deliverables
- Coordinate the contribution to the bank's recovery & resolution plan
- Manage the governance around RRP, incl. ensuring adequate escalation procedures being in place
- Identifying, analyzing and updating potential recovery actions an institution can implement to overcome a financial crisis situation
- Perform regular senior management presentation and updates
- Be a central part of the bank's communication towards regulators (e.g. ECB, Deutsche Bundesbank, Single Resolution Board)
- Keep abreast of changes in regulations and industry best practices
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with stakeholders in various functions (e.g. Finance, Legal, Risk, Treasury)
These skills will help you succeed in this role
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Interest to work with teams cross departmentally
- High degree of pragmatism with a solution-oriented approach
- Analytical mindset with the ability to focus on important details
- Ability to work in a fast-paced international environment with pressure from tight deadlines (project management skills are required)
- Ability to work with senior management, auditors and regulators
- Strong team player with excellent partnering and influencing skills
- Very good Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) knowledge
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills, creativity, critical thinking, ability to identify challenges and propose solutions
About State Street What we do.
- University or similar degree in a relevant field of expertise
- At least 2 years work experience in recovery and resolution planning topics, or in a related field such as capital planning/management, ICAAP
- Accounting and finance skills and experiences are a plus
- Knowledge of recovery & resolution requirements is a plus
- FRM or CFA certificate would be a plus
- Fluency in German and English, both oral and written
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers