Senior Investor Manager (m/f/d)
Capveriant GmbH is a German corporate fin tech company improving public finance for lenders and creditors. Capveriant is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Pfandbriefbank group, a leading European real estate and public infrastructure finance provider. For our Paris office we are looking for a Senior Investor Manager (m/f/d).
The Senior Investor Manager is responsible for the acquisition and management of FR and EUR institutional investors and banks, mainly interested in addressing FR public local borrowers. The targets, focus, schedule and budgets for the task are worked out in collaboration with the General Manager France.
Your responsibilities include:
- Addressing and identifying new users of the platform primarily in the institutional investors and banks segments.
- Conception and organisation of workshops or roadshows with potential partners or associations
- On-boarding and support for investors on the platform
- Initiation and support for the first closings of transactions on the platform
- Pro-active product and service enhancements with regard to investors (functions of the platform, reporting, rating, borrower information, etc.)
- Initialisation and implementation of transactions via the platform in close coordination with the sales directors in France and Germany
- Preparation of the objectives and corresponding reporting to the General Manager France and the Management Board in Germany
- Creation of relevant, decision-supporting documents
- Successfully completed university studies with an academic degree in economics, finance, management or equivalent (eg banking apprenticeship with appropriate additional qualification)
- Several years of practical experience in managing institutional investors and excellent knowledge of their requirements.
- Existing contacts with institutional investors, corporates and banks, ideally interested by public sector assets
- Sound knowledge of the financial services sector as well as very good knowledge of the MS Office package, in particular PowerPoint, Excel
- Strong interest for digitalisation
- Excellent analytical and service orientation
- High communication and persuasive capacity
- Very good language skills (fluent French and English, German would be a plus)
- Teamwork, flexibility, self-initiative, high level of commitment and motivation as well as project experience
We offer a technichal leadership opportunity in a corporate fintech company with motivated and great colleagues. If this resonates with you, we are looking forward to receving your application.
/karriere/stellenangebote/professionals/jobs/job/export/cap-2020-038.html?type=124 Stellenangebot als PDF-Dokument