• Develop and actively propose new ideas for non-standard investments (innovative structures and accounting solutions for alternative assets).
• Provide structuring input for the set-up of new limited partnership funds (e.g. regarding type of vehicle and governance rights).
• Determine the IFRS-relevant terms and conditions of alternative private debt assets (e.g. regarding embedded derivatives and consolidation of intermediate vehicles).
• Interact with captive and external asset managers to implement financial data requirements for limited partnership investments and direct private debt assets.
• Prepare IFRS accounting opinions for investments in limited partnership funds with complex structures (e.g. consolidation under IFRS 10) and for private debt assets with a wide range of features (e.g. embedded derivatives analysis regarding early redemption rights and paid-in-kind coupons).
• Continuously assess alternative investments/vehicles, in particular with regard to fair value measurement and impairment analysis.
• Analyse impact of IFRS 9 for Allianz portfolios (listed assets and alternatives), and evaluate strategic implications for investment management. Conduct SPPI-tests and support the set-up of the loan loss provisions for complex private debt assets.
• Prepare presentations for senior management.
• Excellent university degree in business administration or economics
• Additional qualifications (MBA, CFA, CPA) beneficial
• Several years of professional experience with accounting policy background (financial institution or Big4 audit firm)
• Fluency in English written and spoken; knowledge of German is a plus
• Highly advanced knowledge in MS Office
• Strong team player and the ability to manage a complex environment
• Excellent analytical skills
• Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
• Ability to work under pressure and meet tight Deadlines
Additional Information: Starting date: as soon as possible
Reference Code: AIMS-6155357-12
Allianz is the home for those who dare – a supportive place where you can take the initiative to grow and to actively strengthen our global leadership position. By truly caring about people – both its 88 million private and corporate customers and more than 140,000 employees – Allianz fosters a culture where its employees are empowered to
collaborate, perform, embrace trends and challenge the industry. Our main ambition is to be our customers’ trusted partner, instilling them with the confidence to grow. If you dare, join us at Allianz Group.
Allianz is an equal opportunity employer. Everybody is welcome, regardless of other characteristics such as gender, age, origin, nationality, race or ethnicity, religion, disability, or sexual orientation.
Allianz Investment Management (AIM) is the investment management arm of the Allianz Group, responsible for managing the risk/return profile of its EUR 650 bn investment portfolio. Our global network of more than 500 employees in over 60 countries is organized in regional hubs located in Munich, Milan, Minneapolis, Paris, and Singapore. It offers multifaceted career opportunities for outstanding investment talents. AIM provides the perfect opportunity to embark on or continue your international career.
If you are interested in the position described above and think you have the right profile, please submit your full application documents (incl. CV, certificates, references and motivation letter) at www.allianz.com/careers.
AIM continues to grow and supports its employees to do the same. We believe that work should be rewarding, and that good work should be rewarded. We offer opportunities and strive for excellence. And our actions are guided first and foremost by high ethical standards and our sense of commitment to society. Everyone is welcome to apply, regardless of gender, ethnicity, age, nationality, religion, or disability.
Allianz Investment Management SE