Join the Advanced Analytics Team of a leading high innovative financial services company in Europe. Work together with more than 400 data experts around the globe to enable better business decisions via big data and analytics excellence. Be a part of inventing new data science products. Apply now!
What my client company has to offer
- Take the opportunity to research and build fundamentally new probability and statistic tools.
- Work with some of the best Data Experts in Europe and with 50 data experts in Munich.
- Use the newest technologies.
- Take advantage of a well-established employer.
- Have a budget for personal development and become a leading expert in the global data science community.
- Possibility of relocation packages for expats.
- Salary up to € 150.000 depending on previous experience.
- You work with senior management to identify potentials where advanced analytics provides added value to the company.
- You continue to develop the analytics area and are responsible for the analytics agenda.
- You manage strategic and operational projects as the interface between insurance practice, data science, data engineering, and IT.
- You incorporate the latest findings from machine learning and data science research into new software tools.
- Execute data analytics client projects and advise external clients.
- Master or PhD in Statistics, Stochastics, Mathematics with a focus on quantitative methods.
- Outstanding University grades.
- Minimum of 3 years of industry work experience in the field of data science, machine learning, or data analytics.
- Deep understanding of probability and statistics.
- Experience in bringing machine learning models into reality, implementing and putting them into production.
- Exceptional communication and project management skills including the ability to handle stress.
- Business fluent English, German is a plus.
If you are interested in discussing this role in a little more detail - please apply with your current CV. Even if you are not actively looking at this time but are interested in other opportunities, we may have, please reach out to Eva Sassnick