Senior Business Consultant
- Depends on the profile
- Munich, Bayern, Germany
- Permanent, Full time
- 23 May 19
eFront is the leading provider of software solutions to manage alternative investments (Private Equity, Real Estate, Private Debt and Funds of Hedge Funds). We have grown extensively year-on-year since our inception and the forefront of our strategy is to continue this trajectory. To support our future growth, we are looking for professionals with great skills, drive and enthusiasm, who are keen to make a difference and be successful. We are a global organisation with offices across Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific and the Middle East. We encourage and support our employees to learn, develop and progress throughout their careers.
In order to support our constantly growing business, we are looking for a:
Senior Business Consultant – Munich
Department: Professional Servives
Based in Munich
Reporting directly to the Head of Business Consulting, you will play a pivotal role between the final client and the implementation of eFront’s solutions. Consultants are expected to be organized and efficient, managing multiple client assignments at once. The business consultant is typically a seasoned professional with an acquired experience in the financial services industry. The ability to clearly convey market best practices and to engage with technical teams in order to maximize the value of our standard products is key.
Your main responsibilities will be:
• Provide consulting services to eFront’s clients via multiple software implementations across the region.
• Act as an advisor to eFront’s clients; analyse and document business requirements whilst providing constructive advice on market and product best practices to optimize time to value
• Interpret client needs and follow through on issues and requests in a professional and consultative manner.
• Document and effectively communicate client business needs to eFront’s technical implementation team.
• Become a true subject matter expert in relation to eFront’s products and services.
• Collaborate effectively with all members of the Professional Services team, helping to build a supportive, disciplined, commercially-focused team environment.
Required skills and experience:
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in financial services, corporate finance, or fund accounting
• > 5 years’ experience in finance or Private Equity industry
• Previous experience implementing financial software a plus
• A proven problem solver who can deliver solutions in a courteous and timely manner
• Exceptional analytical aptitude and attention to detail
• Ability to adapt to changing priorities and meet deadlines
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, teamwork and collaboration skills
• Strong time management skills, ability to multi-task and perform well under pressure
• Previous experience working in a small, entrepreneurial environment, preferred
• Ability to travel to our German and European clients, and also to visit our headquarters in Paris on a regular basis.
Why eFront is a place for you
Our multicultural environment is fueled by creative people who are driven to deliver. We are committed to provide you with an opportunity to build your career, develop and improve your skills as a part of the fastest growing FinTech industry in the world.
Sounds interesting? Start building your career with eFront now!
Find out more about eFront and our people #eFrontlife