Senior Associate Risk & Monitoring (m/f) in Financial Control at Allianz Investment Management SE, Munich
- Munich, Bayern, Germany
- Permanent, Full time
- Allianz SE...
- 21 Feb 18 2018-02-21
You will work in the global Financial Control function of AIM and directly report to the Head of Risk & Monitoring. As a global expert you will be embedded in a team responsible for all investment risk and monitoring activities in Allianz Group, with special focus on performance analysis and reporting as well as data process design.
- Coordinate global investment performance reporting process in AIM
- Analyze investment performance in detail for all asset classes and develop recommendations with portfolio impact
- Cover one alternative investment asset class from a risk & monitoring perspective
- Contribute regularly to the global investment report of AIM
- Lead various international projects with a focus on process automation
- Very good university degree in a quantitative field or economics
- Over 5 years relevant working experience
- Fluency in English written and spoken
- Strong team player
- Ability to manage a complex environment
- Excellent analytical skills; ability to synthesize to the point
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, ability to present to top management
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
- Knowledge in programming (e.g. C# or Java)
- Strong values in line with Allianz sustainability position
Reference code: AIMS-5235984-2
Entry date: As soon as possible, full-time
Allianz is the home for those who dare – a supportive place where you can take the initiative to grow and to actively strengthen our global leadership position. By truly caring about people – both its 85 million private and corporate customers and more than 142,000 employees – Allianz fosters a culture where its employees are empowered to collaborate, perform, embrace trends and challenge the industry. Our main ambition is to be our customers’ trusted partner, instilling them with the confidence to grow. If you dare, join us at Allianz Group.
Allianz Investment Management (AIM) is the investment management arm of the Allianz Group, responsible for managing the risk/return profile of its EUR 600 bn investment portfolio. Our global network of more than 500 employees in over 60 countries is organized in five regional hubs Munich, Milan, Minneapolis, Paris, and Singapore, and offers multifaceted career opportunities for outstanding investment talents. AIM provides the perfect opportunity to embark on or continue your international career.
If you are interested in the position described above and think you have the right profile, please submit your full application documents (incl. CV, certificates, references and motivation letter) at www.allianz.com/careers.
AIM continues to grow and supports its employees to do the same. We believe that work should be rewarding, and that good work should be rewarded. We offer opportunities and strive for excellence. And our actions are guided first and foremost by high ethical standards and our sense of commitment to society. Everyone is welcome to apply, regardless of gender, ethnicity, age, nationality, religion, or disability.
Allianz Investment Management SE