Senior Analyst/Associate (m/f) in Investment Management Property/Casualty, Team AZ Vers at Allianz Investment Management SE, Munich
- Munich, Bayern, Germany
- Permanent, Full time
- Allianz SE...
- 21 Feb 18 2018-02-21
As a member of our team at AIM (Allianz Investment Management) you will analyze, monitor and help to steer the Euro 26 bn investment portfolio of Allianz Versicherungs-AG which is the group’s property & casualty insurance carrier in Germany and the 6bn investment portfolio of Allianz Versorgungskasse (AVK). You will be in charge of different investment topics spanning the overall portfolio as well as participating in the investment steering of one or more portfolios. You will work together with asset managers, investment managers and risk controllers.
Your job will include:
- Asset / Liability Management of the investment portfolio and optimization of the strategic asset allocation
- Developing investment proposals and implementing the approved asset allocation
- Ensuring compliance of portfolio with Solvency II framework and regulatory constraints
- Ad hoc analysis of investment portfolio specifics
- Preparation of and participation in meetings with top management
- Monitoring and reporting to senior management
- Cooperation with the global teams of Allianz Investment Management
- First Class university degree in mathematics, finance or economics
- Fluent in German & English
- Excellent Skills in Microsoft Office (especially Excel and Power Point)
- Basic skills in programming
- Ideally some working experience in the actuarial / finance / investment area, ideally with focus on Asset/Liability-Management
- Strong interest in capital markets
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent quantitative and data analysis skills
- Strong team player
Job start and duration: As soon as possible, full time/permanent position
Allianz is the home for those who dare – a supportive place where you can take the initiative to grow and to actively strengthen our global leadership position. By truly caring about people – both its 85 million private and corporate customers and more than 142,000 employees – Allianz fosters a culture where its employees are empowered to collaborate, perform, embrace trends and challenge the industry. Our main ambition is to be our customers’ trusted partner, instilling them with the confidence to grow. If you dare, join us at Allianz Group.
Allianz Investment Management (AIM) is the investment management arm of the Allianz Group, responsible for managing the risk/return profile of its EUR 600 bn investment portfolio. Our global network of more than 500 employees in over 60 countries is organized in five regional hubs Munich, Milan, Minneapolis, Paris, and Singapore, and offers multifaceted career opportunities for outstanding investment talents. AIM provides the perfect opportunity to embark on or continue your international career.
If you are interested in the position described above and think you have the right profile, please submit your full application documents (incl. CV, certificates, references and motivation letter) at www.allianz.com/careers.
AIM continues to grow and supports its employees to do the same. We believe that work should be rewarding, and that good work should be rewarded. We offer opportunities and strive for excellence. And our actions are guided first and foremost by high ethical standards and our sense of commitment to society. Everyone is welcome to apply, regardless of gender, ethnicity, age, nationality, religion, or disability.
Allianz Investment Management SE