Salesforce Architect (d/m/f)
Become part of Cognizant's Salesforce team! We are currently seeking to hire a Salesforce Solution Architect to support our projects in Germany. The Architect must design, develop, and articulate solutions based on a customer's strategic business and technical requirements. The candidate will work with a variety of people (program managers, technical peers and business partners) to ensure that maximum value is delivered to clients. The candidate must demonstrate progressive leadership in the full life cycle of the software development environment. Job Responsibilities:
- Demonstrated record of accomplishment of major solution architecture contributions in a large enterprise.
- Lead the implementation with responsibility for the delivery of the architecture designs and solution strategy.
- Experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud and Service Cloud (application design, architecture and development using Salesforce.com), certification preferred.
- Use deep business knowledge of Salesforce products to drive solution architecture and analysis engagement for major initiatives.
- Applied knowledge of SFDC and CRM processes including Sales, Services and Marketing functions.
- Very strong leadership and influence skills - demonstrated ability to influence program partners to meet project and program objectives.
- Experience in Salesforce.com (SFDC) systems implementation experience, certification preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication to technical audiences, non-technical audiences, and senior management.
- Strong relationship management skills
- Solution Architect experience on implementation projects using Agile and Iterative approach
- Understanding of key SFDC architectural concepts and how they influence design
- Force.com platform experience
- Evaluation of Salesforce.com with 3rd party solutions
- Salesforce.com Certifications (Salescloud / Servicecloud)
- Background with architecture concepts (integration styles, architecture styles, patterns)
- Supervisory experience
- Strong knowledge of software quality assurance best practices and methodologies
- Must be fluent in German and English language
- Knowledge in telecommunication industry preferred.
- Knowledge of B2B processes preferred.