Sales Director (M/F) at FinTech Start-up in Munich (Start ASAP)
- Munich, Bayern, Germany
- Permanent, Full time
- advinda Investor Cloud GmbH
- 21 Feb 18 2018-02-21
For the further development of our innovative business model we are looking for a motivated Sales Director (M/F) who can balance competition and teamwork, has integrity, intellectual curiosity, and a passion for excellence - preferably able to start ASAP. advinda serves capital raisers and investor relations professionals all over the world from its headquarter in Munich, Germany.
advinda Investor Cloud started in 2016 with the vision to revolutionize how the global alternative investment industry raises capital. We are an international team of software innovators, researchers and capital raisers from leading investment placement agent DC Placement Advisors (DCPLA), with more than 100 years combined experience connecting with institutional investors.
If you have a demonstrated interest in and knowledge of finance, economics and global private capital markets, along with a record of academic excellence and professional drive, we encourage you to apply.
As Sales Director you will have a key role in growing our business in the European markets, operating from our office in Munich, with the following tasks.
- Research, analysis and identification of accounts: GPs, asset managers, (investment) banks
- Supporting us with the onboarding of new business development partners
- Acquisition of new strategic partners
- Preparation of presentation meetings
- Preparation of presentations and other documents for internal and external use
- Organization of and participation in relevant high-profile industry events
- University degree in business, economics or a comparable field, preferably with a focus on finance or institutional investment
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in consulting, finance (e.g. banks or service providers) ideally in combination with points of contact to the start-up industry
- Experience in software-related environment (e.g. databases, cloud, applications) is an absolute must!
- Entrepreneurial mind-set and the ability to work and communicate in a fast-paced international environment
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Experience in b2b sales or business development functions are of advantage
- Winning personality with ability to build long-lasting relationships
- Fluency in English, other European languages are a plus
What we offer
- Innovative business model
- Strong team consisting of experienced team leaders
- Responsibility for your own field of work from day one
- Flat hierarchies, friendly working atmosphere, and diverse tasks in a fast-growing company
- Attractive compensation
- Exciting and diverse team and company events such as our yearly company retreat, different sporting activities, or the visit of the Oktoberfest
We are passionate about making life easier through transformative technologies and raising capital. We deeply understand the need to have up-to-date institutional investor intelligence together with an easy-to-use solution that manages capital raising activities and keeps track of communications with potential investors.
Thus, advinda was born. We created an innovative technology company to provide the first simple CRM solution combined with proprietary investor intelligence on more than €68 trillion AUM in the cloud. Available on mobile phones, tablets and laptops, advinda makes raising capital across all asset classes easier and helps General Partners achieve success by accelerating the process to find and connect with the Limited Partners they need.
advinda serves capital raisers and investor relations professionals all over the world from its headquarter in Munich, Germany. Please visit: www.advinda.com.
Contact details for applicants:
advinda Investor Cloud GmbH
Phone: +49-89-80 91 34 301
Please send your application (CV, letter of motivation, certificates) via e-mail:
Attn. to Mrs. Eva March