Quant Developer (m/f)
- Munich, Bayern, Germany
- Permanent, Full time
- IDS GmbH - Analysis and Reporting Services
- 25 Jan 18 2018-01-25
We are looking for a Quant Developer to strengthen our highly motivated and professional team „Regulatory and Quantitative Risk Analytics“ and to optimize and expand our services in a worldwide customer environment.
Allianz is the home for those who dare – a supportive place where you can take the initiative to grow and to actively strengthen our global leadership position. By truly caring about people – both its 85 million private and corporate customers and more than 142,000 employees – Allianz fosters a culture where its employees are empowered to collaborate, perform, embrace trends and challenge the industry. Our main ambition is to be our customers’ trusted partner, instilling them with the confidence to grow. If you dare, join us at Allianz Group.
IDS GmbH - Analysis and Reporting Services (IDS) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Allianz SE offering a full range of managed services encompassing Data Management, Risk Controlling, Performance Analysis and Reporting for investments. As a one-stop shop for custom analysis and reporting solutions, IDS provides scalable capabilities to handle any production volume. Asset Managers, Institutional Investors and Custodians rely on IDS as an internationally operating partner for dependable long-term support. The key advantage of IDS is a comprehensive coverage of business processes along the entire investment value chain. Backed by specialized technical and industry expertise, IDS delivers rapid results, while our clients concentrate on their core business as well as getting a decisive leg up on the competition.
Your new duties and responsibilities
- Design and implementation of mathematical models for various financial markets focused on fixed income
- Development and implementation of automated Quality Control processes across all aspects of market data
- Expansion and maintenance of calculation engine to meet regulatory- and/or customer requirements
- Functional and technical data analysis
- Quality assurance and sign-off on market data used for risk capital calculations and economic scenario Generation
Required qualifications and experience
- University degree in Mathematics / IT / Finance
- Profound knowledge of financial mathematics (focus: market data, fixed income)
- Proven track record of C++ programming and knowledge of QuantLib (interfacing with Oracle DB is a plus)
- In short: „A passion for good quality code“
- Strong service attitude and process orientation
- Entrepreneurial- and network-minded
- Excellent communication skills to successfully convey professional and technical concepts to informed customers and colleagues.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast moving environment
- Ability to work within a team as well as independent
- Fluent in German and English
- 3y+ experience with market data and market risk
- Working knowledge and experience with market data providers like Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters and IHS Markit.
- Excel/VBA/PL-SQL programming (especially interfacing with Oracle DB)
Reference Code: AZSE-5238687-3
We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Allianz Group is committed to employment equity and therefore welcomes applications from men and women regardless race or ethnicity, age, nationality, religion, disability, sexual orientation or philosophy of life.
IDS GmbH - Analysis and Reporting Services