Who we are
Adragos Pharma is a young, internationally active pharma company based in Munich, Germany.
We are a CDMO (Contract Development and Manufacturing Organization). From our current base of 3 plants in Germany, France, and Japan, we supply leading pharmaceutical companies with products that we manufacture on their behalf for global markets.
CDMOs produce approx. 25% of all global pharmaceuticals, thus playing an essential role in reliable drug supply for millions of patients. Due to the increasing pressure on healthcare systems the importance of CDMOs is only going to grow. Publicly traded players in this segment enjoyed share price gains only comparable to Tech companies with average 30% p.a. growth over the last 10 years.
Adragos pursues an ambitious growth strategy through Buy&Build: within the next 5 years, we will acquire and integrate further pharma companies in Europe and North America to become a market leader in our segment.
What we offer
- Our team is small and very ambitious - you will be treated as a full team member from day 1 and will take on project responsibility
- You will work closely with our senior management and our M&A team and will be fully involved in the day-to-day operations of a pharmaceutical company - steep learning curve guaranteed
- International environment, especially regarding our expansion into the US
- Great working atmosphere in a team where every member is valued and the best idea counts, no matter if CEO or intern
- Beautiful office in central Munich location as well as the possibility to work remotely
- Attractive compensation
- And of course good coffee, fruit and the one or other after-work drink
- You actively shape the development of the company
- You support the M&A processes in Europe and North America, from sourcing to closing
- You design and maintain financial and valuation models
- You actively support the team in commercial and financial DDs
- You create investment memoranda and pitch decks for deal opportunities
Who we are looking for
- Degree in Business Administration or Economics ideally with a focus on Finance, M&A, or Accounting
- Strong financial modeling experience through internships in investment banking or strategy consulting
- Interest in the pharmaceutical industry
- Very good analytical, conceptual, and communication skills, as well as team spirit
- Proficiency in German and English, French is a plus
We look forward to receiving your complete application (CV and relevant references, no cover letter necessary!) via our application tool. If you have any questions about the position, please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.