Junior Payroll Accountant (m/f/d)
T MF Group in Frankfurt/Main is currently looking for a Junior Payroll Accountant (m/w/d) to join its German Clients Payroll team. Job Purpose
The payroll accountant will be part of a busy payroll department, providing German payroll services to a diverse range of clients. The junior payroll accountant will have a basic understanding of German payroll legislation and will be able to support German payrolls from start to finish. They will be responsible for the preparation of small / non-complex up to big / complex payrolls - depends on experience. Key Responsibilities
- Responsible for supporting clients of the employer
- Prepare, create, and review payroll for the employer's customers
- Contact person for employees, health insurances and authorities
- Contact of the tax consultants, lawyers and auditors of the companies to be supported
- Produce reports and statistics in the course of customer requests in special formats / programs
Key knowledge and experience
- Able to follow a defined process
- Strives for high standards of delivery to clients
- Records their time accurately and within deadline
- Understands and applies control and risk and governance frameworks consistently.
- Acts with integrity
- Trustworthy team member who considers those around them.
- Able to communicate (verbally and through written work) information in a clear and concise manner
- Must be organised and confident in dealing with multiple tasks at one time
- Excellent customer service skills and a team player
Working at TMF Group offers
- Highly numerate
- Degree Qualification or equivalent is desirable
- A payroll qualification would be advantageous
- Expertise in all MS Office packages (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook)
- Prior exposure to at least one payroll software advantageous
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and German
About TMF Group
- Learning opportunities: you will work with highly experienced colleagues who are ready to share their knowledge, and will receive the opportunity to work on diverse and complex client requests. You will also be able to apply for and be supported for training.
- Value-driven work environment: you can expect integrity and respect from all your colleagues and your leadership team.
- Teamwork: an environment where we learn from our mistakes and work together to improve our processes continuously. A no-blame culture where teamwork is important valued and lived daily.
- Ambition: we are a growing company in which we constantly look for the next opportunity and where all ideas are welcome.
We help global companies expand and invest seamlessly across international borders. Our expert accountants, corporate secretarial and HR and payroll professionals are located around the world, enabling clients to operate their corporate structures, finance vehicles and investment funds in different geographical locations.
With operations in more than 80 countries providing outsourced compliance services, TMF Group is the global expert that understands local needs.