The person filling this role will deliver engagements for enterprise clients across Germany, Austria and Switzerland. We require a strong individual with excellent technical and programming skills in one or more of NetIQ Identity, Access & Security Management products. The candidate requires strong Java and Web development skills in order to integrate, customize and extend the NetIQ products in projects at enterprise customer environments. In addition, there will be a requirement to pass on skills to the NetIQ partners by way of cross skilling, co-delivery, best practices and workshops.
Job Title - Java Developer
Location - Düsseldorf/Munich, Germany or Home office
Employment Type: Contract for 1 Year
- Programming, implementing and testing Identity Management Workflows, custom end-user interfaces, Identity Management Reports and JAVA-Connectors in enterprise level IAM (Identity and Access Management) solutions
- Providing professional quality documentation to customers
- Working in small to medium size teams, working with both internal, customer's management and delivery teams
- Communicating complex, enterprise class, technical solutions to both a technical and business audience in both group and individual settings
- Working within a high performing team with strong internal management.
Desired Experience :
A Java and Web Developer with strong Java and Web developent skills to integrate, customize and extend our products in enterprise implementations:
- NetIQ Identity Manager 4.5
- NetIQ Access Manager
- NetIQ Cloud Access
- Jasper Reports / iReport Designer
- Desired Experience in one or more of these areas:
- jQuery, jQueryUI, JSP
- Identity Management, Workflows
- Novell/NetIQ product line, eDirectory, LDAP
- Web Servers, Web security concepts
- Excellent communication skills in German and English
- 5+ years of experience in IT industry. 3+ years of java/web development experience
A bachelor degree (or related degree) in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent work experience) is required
- The area of responsibility covers Germany, Austria and Switzerland with the option for engagements in other European countries.
- Will require frequent travel to customer sites
- Flexible working hours for project assignments.