Investment Manager, Bavaria Focused Private Equity Firm, Munich, Germany
Our client is well known as a trustworthy partner of the Mittelstand in the region, and currently has stakes in 500 Mittelstand firms. It has 45 years of experience and 70 dedicated employees. It typically takes minority stakes and invests between EUR500,000 and EUR10m, with an average deal size of EUR1m to EUR2m. The organization has strong regional knowledge and embraces its role in supporting Mittelstand business as well as making smart, analytics-driven investments. Our client provides subsidized child-care and a pleasant, supportive working environment. The role is based in the corporate headquarters in Munich. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The successful individual will be able to drive relationships with regional banks in order to generate potential investment opportunities.
- Management of 10-15 portfolio companies towards a successful exit.
- Representing the firm to outside stakeholders, and upholding the positive ethics of the business as a partner to Bavaria's thriving Mittelstand.
- Candidates may come from a consulting background, corporate finance, corporate banking coverage positions, or private equity firms.
- We are open to different kinds of backgrounds.
- Confidence in working with a variety of intermediaries and stakeholders, and a knowledge-based approach to partnering with the Mittelstand will be valuable.
- Conscientious, but with a light-touch and sense of humour is also prized.