Bryan, Garnier & Co is a European, full-service, growth-focused independent investment banking partnership with offices in London, Paris, Munich, Stockholm, Oslo, Reykjavik, as well as New York and Palo Alto. It focuses on key growth sectors of the economy including Technology, Healthcare, Consumer and Business Services. Through its Investment Banking practice, Bryan, Garnier & Co has become a leader in advising European growth companies on strategic finance transactions such as M&A, ECM, LBOs, Private Placements and other strategic transactions.
We are now looking to hire multiple experienced junior and mid-level analysts to join our growing Munich-based investment banking team to support our rapidly growing number of transactions. The team is very flat structured, with all members of the team involved in origination and execution. Analysts are encouraged to take leading roles in the deal team, with no restraint on access to clients. As a result, Analysts in the team can expect to be ahead of their peers in involvement in deals and will be able to build industry-specific or product-specific expertise very rapidly.
- Working on a variety of transactions including sell-side and buy-side M&A advisory, IPOs, LBOs and Growth Funding rounds for companies across a variety of Technology and Healthcare subsectors
- Drafting and reviewing marketing materials and other documentation including pitches, teasers, information memorandums and management presentation to specified deadlines
- Conducting research and analysis on the Bank's clients and prospects as well as industry sub-sectors and contribute ideas for those clients and prospects
- Developing detailed industry materials for multiple Technology and Healthcare subsectors including analysis of industry/sector trends, commercial analysis of individual businesses and cases studies of past transactions
- Designing, building and managing discounted cash flow, leveraged buy-out, and merger models for live and contemplated transactions
- Being involved in transaction process management, supporting Associates/Vice Presidents/Directors to ensure parties keep to deadlines and all issues are addressed
- Maintaining client relations during the deal execution period with an expectation to attend most meetings and to work directly with the client’s senior management
- Regular contact with other deal teams within the Bryan Garnier’s global offices to ensure the smooth running of the origination and execution processes for all cross border transactions.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with a strong academic track record
- Prior corporate finance/M&A experience accrued within an investment bank, boutique advisory firm or Big 4 M&A team
- Relevant internships within the context of your studies
- Demonstrable drive and determination – a self-starter
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Must be a good team player, demonstrable high achiever and have the ability to work under pressure
- Strong interest or experience in Technology or Healthcare
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and good command of German
- Solid professional writing skills, particularly in preparing IMs and relevant documents and announcements
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office