- 60,000 - 80,000 EUR (on experience + bonus)
- Munich, Bayern, Germany
- Permanent, Full time
- Selby Jennings Buyside
- 14 Feb 18
Institutional Sales Executive - Italian / German Speaking
- Location: Munich, Bayern, Germany
- Salary: 60,000 - 80,000 EUR (on experience + bonus)
- Job Type: Full time
Executive for their expanding Investment Management Division in Munich, Germany. The company have significant assets under management, with a focus on servicing top tier institutional and intermediary clients on a global basis.Selby Jennings has been mandated by an International Banking Group to hire an Institutional Sales Executive for their expanding Investment Management Division in Munich, Germany. The company have significant assets under management, with a focus on servicing top tier institutional and intermediary clients on a global basis.
They are looking for a motivated and entrepreneurial individual who has a proven track record in marketing, client services or sales support for an asset manager that is looking for the next stage in their career into a client focused position.
The ideal candidate will have a couple of years experience in asset / investment / wealth management and speaks fluently German, Italian and English.
- Work alongside investment managers and product managers to support with the preparation on RFPs.
- Act as a project manager for client on-boarding.
- Prepare and distribute regular fund newsletters, reports and publications both internally and externally to clients.
- Coordinate and attend investor seminars and events.
- Utilise internal systems to capture and collaborate client and fund data.
- Be the main point of contact to clients and take responsibility for responding to ad hok queries and requests.
- Conduct market research and analysis to provide information on new prospects and distribution channels.
- Fluency in German / English / Italian (other European languages beneficial)
- Have a strong technical understanding of investment management products – hedge funds, mutual funds, private equity, and real estate.
- Previous experience working in a sales support / marketing / client services / investments role.