Institutional Client Account Manager, Macquarie Investment Management, Associate / Manager, Munich
Join our Investment Management EMEA Institutional Client Account Management team in our Munich office, in a Client Service and Sales Support position, to support the future growth of our EMEA business across both Institutional and Wholesale/Intermediary clients.
You will be the dedicated central point of contact for existing Investment Management EMEA clients and work closely with the Relationship Managers on all aspects of client relationships, whilst being the liaison between the client and Macquarie.
You will build strong relationships with key internal teams and clients, and you will be the first point of escalation on service delivery issues and opportunities to ensure clients' needs are met.
In addition, your responsibilities will require you to:
- provide regular reporting to clients, consultants and prospects
- provide effective pre- and post-sales support working closely with relationship managers, product specialists and other investment stakeholders
- collaborate with all relevant internal functions on client servicing efforts
- take part in client meetings and assist in planning and organising conferences and events
- own vast majority of client servicing and many sales support activities including:
- coordinating and having oversight of client take-ons and transition of assets
- supporting institutional and wholesale distributors on-boarding processes
- liaising with legal and various parties regarding client IMAs, distribution agreements, rebate agreements, NDAs
- having proactive ownership and coordination of complex client related queries and projects requiring input from various internal parties
- scheduling, coordinating and attending where applicable review meetings and calls with clients alongside relationship managers
- coordination of RFPs, RFIs, platform and due diligence questionnaires between relevant internal parties and supporting RMs in reviewing RFPs
- assisting in follow ups from new business and client meetings
- provision of requested information and marketing materials
Your experience in asset management client services and your understanding of EMEA ex-UK and DACH markets, channels, client types and needs will be vital in this role.
Your hands on experience of onboarding new clients and your proven ability to take the initiative to solve complex client queries, escalate issues and collaborate with internal stakeholders is important in this role.
Your strong prioritisation skills, being able to deliver within tight timelines, your effectiveness in planning and ensuring quality output will be essential in this role. You will have excellent written and oral communication skills, and be a highly motivated, proactive, and resilient individual.
You will demonstrate sound business judgement and possess strong interpersonal skills which will give you the ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels.
Finally, you will be degree-educated and fluent in German and English. In addition, other European languages are a bonus. About Macquarie Asset Management
Macquarie Asset Management is a large scale, global asset manager, providing clients with access to a diverse range of capabilities and products across infrastructure, real estate, natural resources, private credit, fixed income, equities, multi-asset and liquid alternatives. As at 31 March 2020, Macquarie Asset Management has $A606.9 billion of assets under management. Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths, and an inclusive workplace enables us to embrace that diversity to deliver more innovative and sustainable solutions for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. At Macquarie, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If you're inspired to deliver on our purpose of 'empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future', we want you on our team. If you need adjustments made to the recruitment process, please reach out to your recruiter.
As an inclusive employer, Macquarie does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.
Joining Macquarie means you'll be able to work in a way that suits you best. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways. Talk to us about what working arrangements would help you thrive.