Generali Vitality GmbH offers a wellness product, which supports our customers to motivate themselves to live healthier. Vitality will cover all European countries (excl.UK) where we operate, with initial focus on Germany, France, Austria, other countries (including CEE) will follow later based on proper assessment. The
Generali Vitality GmbH offers a wellness product, which supports our customers to motivate themselves to live healthier. Vitality will cover all European countries (excl.UK) where we operate, with initial focus on Germany, France, Austria, other countries (including CEE) will follow later based on proper assessment. The Vitality Team is a dedicated unit of full time, highly skilled employees that work in tight cooperation with our Generali Group Countries, Generali Group Head Office, and the business partner Discovery Ltd.
The IT Architect takes responsibility for all aspects of the software lifecyle of the full software stack required to drive the Generali Vitality programme, starting from consulting the engineers to ensuring the proper operations of the overall solution. This requires a strong focus not only on meeting architectural decision on very different levels but as well to coordinate and orchestrate the parties involved in the implementation process .
In particular, s/he will be in charge of delivering the following main tasks in full cooperation with the business units, the external IT providers and the IT departments of the connected insurance companies:
- Drive the overall Enterprise Architecture and IT strategy of Generali Vitality GmbH in close cooperation with the COO.
- Evaluate and suggest technical solution approaches for business requirements on various levels, starting from fine grained interface designs to full blown partner or insurance integration scenarios.
- Evaluate technical design and resulting effort estimations provided by the external software providers.
- Owning the software development process and foster it in cooperation with the involved parties by constant government and improvement.
- Support the business analysts and involved business streams in articulating business requirements in terms of business requirement specifications.
- Review and sign off of business specifications
- Presenting recommended IT design solutions to stakeholders (internal and external)
- Government on the overall IT solution by developing and enforcing guidelines, organizing and conducting penetration tests, load tests, IT security assessments
- Troubleshooting and coordination in the case of major incidents
- Develop full understanding of the Vitality product, processes and related IT solutions in order to communicate with and enable Vitality markets
In terms of relationships s/he will need the ability to develop and successfully leverage internal and external relationships on an international basis at all levels, in particular:
- Central team leaders
- Business unit leaders, experts & PMO
- Additional Generali Group experts
- Discovery functional experts & PMO
- Service providers
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- 5+ years of working experience as a lead architect, with excellent track record and strong references
- Very good knowledge on (Micro)-Service Architecture, Web Development, Mobile Application Development, Integration Patterns, Software Development Processes, Knowledge Management, IT Security
- Experience in working in complex and innovative projects
- Advanced soft skills and capacity of interaction with people
- Ability to deliver high quality results in a high pace/ high pressure environment
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of German, French, Italian
- Previous experience in working for complex and innovative projects
- Worked in more than one country.