We create Sustainable Partnerships.
GREENPEAK Partners is a dynamic investment company in the European small- and mid-cap market. Our success builds on a dedicated buy & build strategy where we form groups of companies acting as partners. With our first platform ROBUR Group, we have already successfully grown to more than 25 companies with a combined annual turnover of >€200 mn. in the last years. In the future, we want to continuously increase our growth through selected acquisitions and the expansion of new platform concepts.
As GREENPEAK Partners, we offer entrepreneurs, their company, their colleagues, and their stakeholders an alternative solution if they are looking for a stable, long-term, and partnership-based environment for their company.
What we offer:
- Open door policy and flat hierarchies
- Steep learning curve through the assumption of direct responsibility
- Individual creative freedom and plenty of room for new ideas
- Numerous team events and employee incentives (including in-house fitness training)
- Attractive company headquarters in the university district in the centre of Munich
- Many exciting M&A projects from day one, where you gain essential hands-on transaction experience at an early stage
- You will support the entire M&A process as a fully integrated team member. From the initial analysis of attractive markets and companies, through the due diligence, to the preparation and negotiation of the purchase agreement
- You will apply your outstanding quantitative skills to the preparation of company valuations, financing concepts, and investment analyses
- You benefit from and learn in close cooperation with our founders and managing partners with many years of M&A and investment banking experience
- Make an impact - help to shape the corporate and growth strategy as well as the post-merger integration into the group
- Affinity for finance and investing with prior knowledge in balance sheet, P&L, and cash flow analysis
- Excellent performance in your advanced studies with a commercial, technical, or natural science background distinguishes you
- You are curious, have strong analytical and conceptual skills, and an entrepreneurial mindset
- You bring team spirit and show a high degree of initiative
- You are proficient in MS Office (especially MS Excel and PowerPoint)
- You have a fluent command of German and English, both written and spoken
- You have already gained initial experience through internships in the areas of private equity, corporate finance, investment banking or consulting
GREENPEAK Partners Advisory GmbH
- +(49) 089 5592 2684
- Theatinerstraße 14, 80333 München
We are looking forward to receiving your application documents (cover letter, CV, references), stating your earliest possible starting date.