The Compliance Prevention & Advisory Team within Group Compliance is responsible for developing, publishing and monitoring the implementation of group-wide requirements mitigating compliance risks and advising and training Allianz SE divisions and operating units of the Allianz Group in the areas of economic sanctions, money laundering, corruption, bribery, fraud, antitrust, customer protection and market integrity.
As the Head of Anti-Financial Crime, you will be responsible for developing, publishing and monitoring the group-wide requirements in the area of Anti-Financial Crime (AFC), including economic sanctions, anti-money laundering (AML), anti-bribery & corruption and anti-fraud.
In this role, you will:
- Develop, update and maintain the group-wide guidelines and processes for compliance with AFC topics within the Allianz Group.
- Monitor relevant laws and regulations (UN, EU, US and others)
- Further develop your AFC expertise and in-depth subject-matter knowledge
- Support the review and internal control processes as well as the roll-out and improvement of tools used for AFC compliance
- Provide advice and assistance Group-wide on the interpretation of relevant AFC requirements
- Develop and maintain a network of AFC experts within the Allianz Group
- Develop training materials, identifying areas where additional training is necessary, and conducting the trainings
- Identify areas for improvement and provide guidance to implement good practices
- Be willing and able to develop the expertise and knowledge necessary to assume the role of deputy money laundering reporting officer within a short period, if required
- Successfully completed an advanced educational degree (preferably in law or business)
- Relevant subject matter expertise and experience in anti-bribery, anti-corruption, economic sanctions and anti-money laundering compliance
- Relevant experience with economic sanctions screening tools and anti-money laundering systems, such as Actimize, is beneficial
- Excellent German and English verbal and written communication skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office products
- ACAMS certification is a plus
Experience & Key skills
- Relevant professional experience in the field of anti-financial crime and anti-money laundering, ideally in an insurance company
- Ability to implement complex legal texts and requirements pragmatically and operationally
Senior Recruiter: Isabelle Ebel Phone: +49 (0)89 3800-17456
Please submit your applications only via our online tool.
Allianz is the home for those who dare – a supportive place where you can take the initiative to grow and to actively strengthen our global leadership position. By truly caring about people – both its 100 million private and corporate customers and more than 147,000 employees – Allianz fosters a culture where its employees are empowered to collaborate, perform, embrace trends and challenge the industry. Our main ambition is to be our customers’ trusted partner, instilling them with the confidence to grow. If you dare, join us at Allianz Group.
We at Allianz believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to bring your whole self to work, no matter where you are from, what you look like, who you love or what you believe in.
Allianz SE is the global headquarters of the Allianz Group. Our employees reflect the Group's geographic and functional diversity. Located in Munich, Allianz SE provides the perfect opportunity to start or continue with your international career.
Please submit your complete application documents (incl. CV, certificates, references and motivation letter)
We are looking forward to receiving your application on www.allianz.com/careers.
Allianz SE is committed to employment equality and therefore welcomes applications from all people regardless of gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, race or ethnicity, age, nationality, religion, disability, or philosophy of life.