Global Billing Specialist (m/f/d) for Finance department, Assistant Vice President
Who we are looking for
An experienced billing specialist who can support our Finance team in Munich with immediate effect. Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization. Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. To make that happen we need teams like yours to help navigate employees and the organization as a whole. In your role you will strive for cutting-edge solutions, that are straightforward and scalable. You will help us build resilience and execute day to day deliverables at our best.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for
As Global Billing Specialist you will
What we value
- Act as the deputy team lead of the onshore billing staff in Germany
- Be responsible for the back & middle office related billing
- Support IT system development and maintenance and act as contact for the IT department
- Create reports
- Support project work
- Oversee offshore duties from the teams in Poland & India
- Act as contact for internal & external audit requests
These skills will help you succeed in this role
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Strong communication skills
- Interest in working in a virtual and international environment
About State Street What we do.
- Successfully completed Bachelor and/or Master in Finance, Business Administration or similar educational background
- Extensive working experience in Billing and/or Finance related role
- Strong Finance and Accounting knowledge
- Excellent IT knowledge and mindset for IT system solutions
- Fluency in German and English
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers