Desktop Support-L2 • Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot, Windows 7, Windows 10, other OS and Microsoft Office 2013 and any other authorized desktop applications • Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot for printers, computer hardware and any other authorized peripheral equipment
- Position: Desktop Support-L2
- Location: Munich, Germany
- Availability: Immediate
- German Language: Native Speaker(Mandatory)
The Desktop Support Administrator role is to provide a single point of contact for end users to receive support and maintenance within the organization's desktop computing environment. This includes installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining, and upgrading all hardware and equipment (including but not limited to PC, terminals, printers and scanners) to ensure optimal workstation performance. The person will also troubleshoot problem areas (in person, by telephone, or via remote access) in a timely and accurate fashion,and provide end-user assistance where required.
Looking for: Minimum 4 years’ experience in End User Computing.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot, Windows 7, Windows 10, other OS and Microsoft Office 2013 and any other authorized desktop applications
- Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot for printers, computer hardware and any other authorized peripheral equipment
- Performs general preventative maintenance tasks on computers, laptops, printers and any other authorized peripheral equipment
- Performs remedial repairs on computers, laptops, printers and any other authorized peripheral equipment
- Customize desktop hardware to meet user specifications and site standards
- Performs work in compliance within specified warranty requirements
- Returns defective equipment/parts to maintenance inventory, documents customer repairs, maintains and restocks assigned parts inventory to insure proper spare parts level
- Working technical knowledge of current protocols, operating systems and standards.
- Ability to operate tools, components and peripheral accessories.
- Microsoft Desktop Support Technician an advantage
Who are we?
Mphasis is a leading IT solutions provider, offering Applications, Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) and Infrastructure services globally through a combination of technology knowhow, domain and process expertise. Over the years we have left an indelible impression in the IT solutions domain with an impressive clientele and an extensive global presence. The accolades we have been garnering can be attributed to our undeterred focus in delivering quality solutions across verticals that meet the challenging requirements of our esteemed customers. Our integrated solutions offering is aimed at creating value for our customers, helping them in improving their business processes with minimum hassles and capital outlays.