- Munich, Bayern, Germany
- Permanent, Full time
- Dennemeyer & Co. GmbH
- 05 Feb 18
Dennemeyer is a leading Intellectual Property (IP) Service Provider with more than 50 years of experience, offering the broadest range of IP services globally. Prestigious corporations and law firms are placing their trust in our tailor-made solutions: high-quality Portfolio Services, IP Consulting, and cutting-edge Software Solutions, such as our DIAMS iQ, combining a client-server solution and a web-based application. Working in unison with Dennemeyer & Associates, an international law firm specialized in IP; we offer a worldwide single point of contact for the full range of IP services.
We are currently hiring in our Munich office a:
Controller/ Analyst in the role of an Executive Assistant to the global Director
Dennemeyer & Associates Munich, Germany
- Support the global director in various matters:
- Strategic: prepare business analyses and concepts for further expansion of the firm and new product development;
- Financial: fulfill controlling tasks;
- Process analysis and process improvement suggestions;
- Preparation of decision materials and presentations for board meetings as well as presenting the same;
- Participation in central corporate projects and assumption of ad hoc special tasks.
- University degree (degree in Finance or Business Administration - or comparable);
- Two to three years of professional career experience;
- Excellent communication skills - spoken and written - in German and English;
- Detail oriented, organized planner with the demonstrated ability to respond effectively and efficiently while maintaining flexibility;
- Ability to think like a managing director;
- Highly self-motivated personality;
- Able to handle highly confidential information;
- Ability to professionally use Microsoft Office products, particularly MS Excel;
- Highly analytical and conceptual skills;
- Confident behavior.
What we offer
- The opportunity to develop a long-term career in the ﬁeld of Intellectual Property;
- An adequate remuneration package;
- Working in an internationally active company;
- A welcoming, friendly working atmosphere in which talent is nurtured and performance rewarded.
We are continuously aiming at developing our employees and the quality of services offered. We encourage our colleagues to bring their personal contribution to the business and praise their innovation. Dennemeyer offers a friendly working atmosphere in which sharing of ideas and respect are valued.
If team spirit and initiative are amongst your most prominent strengths and you feel motivated to develop a long-term career in Intellectual Property in a multicultural work environment, please apply online or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org stating clearly the title of the position in the subject. Your contact person is Ms. Hacer Hacisalihoglu