Twelve Capital is an established independent investment manager specialising in insurance investments for institutional clients. It is also a leading provider of capital to the insurance and reinsurance industry. Twelve Capital has offices in Zurich, London and Munich. Currently the firm manages approx. USD 4.5bn and has over 40 employees.This role will be located in either London or Munich depending upon the successful candidate. It will provide an exciting opportunity to assist the existing Compliance team in meeting the regulatory challenges of a rapidly growing Group.
We are seeking a Compliance Analyst / Associate to join our Compliance team who can provide support to the existing team whilst contributing to the wider development of the Compliance function.
- Compliance Monitoring Programme oversight and programme organisation/maintenance
- Responsible for maintaining the Group compliance calendar including reporting/filing deadlines
- Assisting with AML monitoring, due diligence and KYC requests
- Maintain appropriate registers in respect of Conflicts of Interests, Breaches, Personal Account Trading, Gifts and Entertainment, Outside Business Interests, Inducements etc.
- Assist in the production of compliance reporting to the relevant Senior Management teams and Boards
- Organise and assist in the delivery of annual compliance training and new employee training, ongoing maintenance of Group training programmes
- Handle ad-hoc requests from the various stakeholders including local financial regulators
- Assist in the co-ordination and delivery of regulatory advice across the business
QUALIFICATIONS and EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of 2 years’ compliance experience gained within a regulated environment, preferably an authorised asset/investment manager or consulting firm. Sound knowledge of applicable regulatory regimes, rules and regulations.
- Degree or professional equivalent in a relevant disciple, professional qualification desirable.
- Understanding of both domestic and EU legal and regulatory requirements
- Demonstrable research skills regarding forthcoming regulatory and legal developments, assessing and determining the impact to the business
- Experience of compliance monitoring required, in particular regarding trading, distribution and market abuse
- Knowledge of financial markets, investment products and asset classes and willingness to expand knowledge further
- Strong attention to detail with a structured approach and the ability to deal with confidential information in an appropriate and sensitive manner
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain complex concepts in simple terms
- Collaborative, pro-active team player with an ability to adapt and problem solve
- Excellent command of both written and oral English and German.