11302 About our client
Our client is a top-performing mid-market private equity firm that has been active in the European market for over 25 years.
This fully independent firm has an investment mandate across Benelux and the DACH region, typically investing in healthy mid-sized companies with strong growth trajectories. Over the course of the previous 5 funds, they have been able to realize top-quartile returns.
Our client seeks controlling stakes with the management of the portfolio businesses as co-owners and actively supports its portfolio companies in pursuing add-on acquisitions, exploring international growth, or investing in digital transformation, operational excellence, or HR.
With its DACH presence in Munich, it has built a strong team of investment professionals while also successfully investing in two new platform investments and multiple add-on acquisitions.
They are now looking to bring in an additional team member at the Associate level to join their team of young, hands-on, and dynamic individuals that puts high emphasis on team fit and personal attitude to preserve the positive culture that has been created. What the job involves
Who we are looking for
- Active participation in deal origination, deal execution and portfolio management
- Focus on financial and commercial analysis, models, due diligence, and all aspects of deal execution
- Contribute to the ongoing management of portfolio companies, driving value creation and eventually managing the exit process
- Strong academic record/degree from a leading university
- 1-3 years of work experience within a top-tier strategy consultancy, investment bank or M&A boutique
- Top-of-the-class research, analytical and quantitative skills with an entrepreneurial eye
- Articulate and commercially savvy nature with a strong passion for investing
- High-energy team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Comfortable in a flat organisational structure while seeking early responsibility
- Native-level German language skills and fluency in English are required