The team has a global presence serving the technology, media and communications (sectors with offices in New York, London, Paris, Munich, Berlin, Geneva, Los Angeles and San Francisco.
The company is focused on M&A and Corporate Finance transactions and has completed over 300 transactions since 2004. As a result of their excellent transaction flow, they are looking to grow the existing business. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to move forward very quickly and will get to work on a high volume of transactions.
It is important that the applicant has worked in the M&A field before and has experience for example with the following:
• Assist with the execution of transactions, including M&A and Corporate Finance
• Coordinate project deliverables and due diligence processes with other advisers
• Develop financial models and valuation analysis
• Draft transaction documentations and marketing presentations
• Corporate finance experience, or related experience that can demonstrate strong execution support capabilities
• Excellent financial modelling and business planning skills
• Outstanding analytical/problem-solving skills
• Strong project management skills and high level of attention to detail
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and excellent command of written and spoken German and English
• TMC sector experience
• Bachelor/Master Degree holder in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or related discipline
If you would be keen to discuss the role in more detail, please send your resume through to Thomas Amos – firstname.lastname@example.org