2022 Account Analyst, Munich - German Speaker
We are PIMCO, a leading global asset management firm. We manage investments and develop solutions across the full spectrum of asset classes, strategies and vehicles: fixed income, equities, commodities, asset allocation, ETFs, hedge funds and private equity. PIMCO is one of the largest investment managers, actively managing more than $2.2 trillion in assets for clients around the world. PIMCO has over 3,070 employees in 22 offices globally. PIMCO is recognized as an innovator, industry thought leader and trusted advisor to our clients.
PIMCO is one of the world's premier fixed income investment managers with thousands of professionals around the world united in a single purpose: creating opportunities for our clients in every environment. Since 1971, we have brought innovation and expertise to our partnership with the institutions, financial advisors and millions of individual investors who entrust us with their assets. We aspire to cultivate performance and leadership through empowering our people, diversity of thought, and a commitment to an inclusive culture that engages in our global communities. Position Description: Account Analyst
Account Analysts serve a dynamic role based on the core responsibility of servicing PIMCO's clients. The Analyst's primary responsibility is to support PIMCO's client-servicing professionals to ensure delivery of the highest level of service to our clients. Account Analysts gather, analyse and discuss economic trends, support external reporting requirements, and deliver performance attribution analyses to account managers. Career Development, Training and Mentoring
Every new Analyst begins their career with a rigorous formal training programme providing the skills, knowledge and relationships that will prepare you to succeed in your role. Your informal training will continue throughout your career at PIMCO - every day, in a perpetual learning environment. In addition, you will be teamed with a seasoned professional who offers guidance and mentorship through the early stages of your career. Application process:
Position Requirements: Requirements:
- Applicants should submit their CV & cover letter once for consideration for the role described above. We will determine fit based upon background and skill requirements.
- Submit your CV and cover letter through pimco.com
Desired candidates should possess the following characteristics:
- Graduated in 2021 or are currently in final year of study with an anticipated graduation date between December 2021 and June 2022.
- Expected minimum 2:1 degree (or equivalent) at an accredited college or university.
- Fluent in English.
- Fluency in German required for this Munich based role.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong interest in the financial markets, macroeconomics, and investment finance
- Ability to articulate ideas/strategies clearly, both verbally and in writing
- Personable, ability to develop client relationships into strategic partnerships
- Ethical, collaborative, organized, self-starter, accountable, flexibility to adapt in a changing environment.
PIMCO is committed to offering a comprehensive portfolio of employee benefits designed to support the health and well-being of you and your family. Benefits vary by location but may include:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance and travel coverage
- 401(k) (defined contribution) retirement savings, retirement plan, pension contribution from your first day of employment
- Work/life programs such as flexible work arrangements, parental leave and support, employee assistance plan, commuter benefits, health club discounts, and educational/CFA certification reimbursement programs
- Community involvement opportunities with The PIMCO Foundation in each PIMCO office