Partner/Principle to join a Germany's leading consultancy platform, which over the last six years has been routinely recognised as the most innovative solutions provider for the future of retail banking.
A globally leading strategy consultancy is building its market-leading digitilisation and transformation team in Germany.
The FS team is growing, seeking an additional Partner/Principle to join a Germany's leading consulting platform, which over the last six years has been routinely recognised as the most innovative solutions provider for the future of retail banking.
Applicants must have:
- Excellent technical understanding of key areas of Banking and the technologies transforming them (e.g., IT transformation, Core Banking Systems and Banking IT and data architecture, Enterprise IT Management, Cloud, multichannel banking, KYC technologies, Cybersecurity, Blockchain, Agile and DevOps, robotics process automation and cognitive intelligence).
- Project management experience with a transformation focus
- Minimum ten years work experience in a technology environment within Banking & Financial Services, either from the industry or consultancy.
- Combination of strategic and analytical insights with a clear passion for both IT and business in banking
- Fluency in English and german.
- Excellent track-record of academic and managerial or professional achievement .
Apply today to email@example.com for a confidential discussion.