Procurement Consultant - Cologne/Mannheim
- Mannheim, Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany
- Permanent, Full time
- 18 Mar 19
We are working with a specialist consultancy based in Germany who focus on supporting their clients across various operations projects. You can be based from either Cologne, Mannheim or Munich.
We are looking for candidates with experience in procurement transformation across various levels of expertise.
Key areas of focus for candidates will be:
- Analysis, evaluation and optimization of business processes
- Development and implementation of innovative solutions and strategies in sourcing & procurement
- Further development of our innovative consultancy portfolio and active support of internal knowledge management
- Assuming (partial) project management duties with the prospect of further specialist and/or company responsibility
- Involvement in the offer preparation and presentation
- Years of experience in complex sourcing & procurement projects in industry companies or consultancy
- Grounded knowledge of digital transformation in purchasing
- Knowledge of the functions and application of current solutions and systems in purchasing and material economy
- High level of client orientation and analytical skills
- Ideally, 6 months experience abroad
- Flexibility to travel and working away from home Monday to Thursday
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.