SAP Test Lead - Solution Manager 7.2 (d/f/m)
Location: nationwide (Hamburg/Duisburg/Cologne/Frankfurt/Munich)
As a SAP Test Lead you will own the Solution Manager 7.2 Test Suite / Test Workbench Management for a respective Customer. This includes naturally the relationships with the customers as well as the Cognizant delivery managers & other leaders. About the Team / Business Unit
Cognizant has the world's largest independent testing practice. We have more than 540+ clients across the globe and over 32,000 people working dedicated in our practice spanning consultancy, (non)- functional testing and test environment. Our associates are specialists - for example because they have specific sector knowledge or because they are working in one of our specialized Centers of Excellence. These centers deliver industry-leading solutions in the areas of performance, mobility, automation and test data.
Where most people just talk about testing, we have named our practice Quality Engineering and Assurance. The reason for this is that we not just focus on defect detection, but also on prevention by pushing quality up the software development lifecycle. This way we help our clients by preventing defects before it becomes costly and time consuming to solve them. About You:
You will own the Solution Manager 7.2 Test Workbench Management role for a respective set of our Customers. This includes naturally the relationships with the customers as well as the Cognizant delivery managers & other leaders. Your focus will be on setting up & running Solution Manager Test Workbench and establishing continuous Testing by integrating Test automation tools (Worksoft, Tosca etc) and Test management tools (ALM, JIRA etc) Your Key Result Areas:
• Several years of experience with Solution Manager 7.2
• Strong knowledge on SolMan Test Workbench (Test Management & Defect Management) and solution documentation
• Experience with other SolMan capabilities like BPCA & SEA.
• Good knowledge on configuring of automation tools eg: Worksoft, Tosca, UFT etc with Solman 7.2
• Knowledge of CHARM Integration with Solman 7.2
• Good understanding of integration of Test management tool like JIRA, ALM etc with Solman 7.2
• Strong knowledge on Test Suite Analytics.
• Ability to understand the System Landscape (SAP + Legacy).
• Strong Analytical, debugging and troubleshooting skills.
• Strong knowledge on various types of Testing like System, Integration & Regression etc
• Experience in risk assessment, risk identification and mitigation.
• Good knowledge in preparing Test strategy & Test plan.
• Experience with Waterfall, Agile methodology and DevOps.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Excellent communication skills in English and German Required & nice to have Skills: Must Haves:
• Strong experience in Solution Manager 7.2 Test Workbench - Test and Defect management
• Should have Strong knowledge on Software Testing (defining the testing processes, quality metrics, test planning, monitoring, tracking and reporting the testing activities)
• Experience in SAP SD and MM business processes
• German language proficiency Level B2 or equivalent Nice to Have:
• Experience in SAP Test automation using Worksoft Certify
• Prior experience in working with SAP Testing projects for manufacturing, retail customer That's what we offer you:
• The opportunity to take on responsibility and actively shape growth in an international, dynamic company.
• Demanding and varied customer projects with one of the world's largest and most successful IT service providers
• A visionary and motivating team in which a sense of responsibility, integrity and transparency are lived.
• An ultra-modern and employee-oriented working environment with exciting development prospects and an extensive range of further training courses offered by an internal academy.
• Attractive remuneration models and flexible working hours If you're comfortable with ambiguity, excited by change, and excel through autonomy, we'd love to hear from you!