Working Student - Compliance (12 months contract)
About the opportunity What you will be doing
As an integral member of the Kronberg Compliance team you will be working together with different departments across all business channels to ensurecompliance with regulatory requirements. In particular, you will become familiar with
- Role of Compliance in a globally active financial service company
- Performing Compliance assessments and monitoring according to procedures
- Contributing to external audits
- Working closely with relevant stakeholders within the Fidelity group
- Day to day queries and participation in projects
Some relevant practical experience would be an advantage, but we also accept applicants without experience and will provide you with the fullest support to learn and gain as much experience as possible during your working student activity. About you What we look for
We look for people who are adaptable, able to operate as part of a team at a local and international level, and who are keen to learn new things and ways of working. The work you will be doing requires attention to detail and technical competence. You will be able to make decisions based on your analytical skills as well as to communicate and present your findings.
If you are studying and have...
- A business orientation and strong analytical and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral and ability to communicate at all levels
- A keen interest in the financial services sector and especially the asset management industry
- Ability to work well in a team and with colleagues globally, and with a high level of commitment
- Very good knowledge of English and German
- High standards of integrity, ethically minded
- Knowledge in German / European regulations is a plus
- Very good knowledge of MS Office
... then, we're looking forward to receiving your application!
- a competitive salary
- flexible working arrangements with working from home; remote onboarding possible
- an international working environment
- good accessibility by train and shuttle service from the train station to the office
- employee restaurant on the ground offering excellent quality food
- modern working facilities
Fidelity International is proud of its inclusive culture
. Within this context, we encourage applicants from the widest mix of talent, irrespective of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, social background and more.
As a flexible employer, we trust our people to perform their role in the way that works best for them, our clients and our business.
Last but not least, we are a disability-friendly organisation and would welcome a conversation with you if you feel you might benefit from any reasonable adjustments to perform to the best of your ability during the recruitment process and beyond. About Fidelity International
Fidelity International offers investment solutions and services and retirement expertise to more than 2.5 million customers globally. As a privately-held, purpose-driven company with a 50-year heritage, we think generationally and invest for the long term. Operating in more than 25 locations and with $611.4 billion in total assets, our clients range from central banks, sovereign wealth funds, large corporates, financial institutions, insurers and wealth managers, to private individuals.
Our Workplace & Personal Financial Health business provides individuals, advisers and employers with access to world-class investment choices, third-party solutions, administration services and pension guidance. Together with our Investment Solutions & Services business, we invest $471 billion on behalf of our clients. By combining our asset management expertise with our solutions for workplace and personal investing, we work together to build better financial futures.
Our clients come from all walks of life and so do we. We are proud of our inclusive culture and encourage applications from the widest mix of talent, whatever your age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, social background and more.
As a flexible employer, we trust our people to perform their role in the way that works best for them, our clients and our business. We are a disability-friendly company and would welcome a conversation with you if you feel you might benefit from any reasonable adjustments to perform to the best of your ability during the recruitment process and beyond. Data as at 30 September 2020. Read more at https://www.fidelityinternational.com/
Applying to this Job Role: Please note you are only required to upload your CV/Resume to the application screen.