Video Content Analyst with German (d/f/m)
Video Content Analyst with German (d/f/m) Job location
: Hamburg, Germany Working hours
: 2 shifts, 7 days/week
Do you love social media? Are you a fan of vlogging or constantly looking to videos to help solve your challenges? If the answer is yes, then you must start your career with a global company working as a Video Content Analyst (d/f/m) for the world's best loved video-sharing website.
Want to learn more about social media regulation, online free speech, internal controls or maybe even learn about EU policy making? Apply now, start your career supporting this exciting team.
- Review user reports regarding website content
- A nalyze and identify content that is not in compliance with requirements and flag for action in a timely manner
- M ake well-balanced decisions and help resolve inquiries to defined policies and procedures
- U se market specific knowledge and insights to spot and scope solutions to improve the support of user community
- R eview sensitive content, sometimes involving graphic or disturbing subject matter
- Fluency in German (at least C1 level, ideally native)
- C an read, write, comprehend and have basic conversation in English
- A vailability to work on a three-shift mode (7 days a week)
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Q uick learner and adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills
- Ex cellent organizational and time management skills
- St rong attention to detail and a desire to deliver accurately, efficiently, and to a high standard
- H ave a neutral mindset to alternative video content that needs classification
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere
- O pportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization with irreproachable reputation
- P rofessional development and clear career path
- N ew office facilities in a convenient location in Hamburg
- T raining & development opportunities
- C ompetitive salary & relocation allowance
If you are looking for similar positions and are interested with the company,
please, do not hesitate to send us your CV anyway. You can help us find the right employee for further job offers.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Dec 02 2019
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.