Team Leader (m/w/d)
Team Leader (m/w/d) Job location: Hamburg, Germany
Interested in Digital marketing, running campaigns & helping business out in defining their digital marketing strategy.
Want to work for a global company ranked in top 200 Fortune Companies as a Service Delivery Manager You do? Well then, apply now! Day-to-day responsibilities:
Basic Qualifications & Experience:
- Successful service delivery , establishing process controls to ensure all SLA's and KPI's are consistently met
- Ability to turn things around quickly, bias for action.
- Reacting quickly on ever changing scenario. Work with little or no supervision
- Eye for details. Understand emerging trends & work with client & internal stakeholder to resolve them quickly
- Strong performance Management skills. Thinking out of the box to resolve issue
- Building can do culture in the team
- Administering daily performance on key metrics, creating short & long term plan to get performance back on track
- Creating awareness on driving projects, process improvement strategy & methodology and ensuring maximum operational efficiency
- Good communication around issues and opportunities. Get things done, make things happen
- Coaching Mentoring & feedback sessions for team leaders/shift in charges
- Working with Global team to ensure consistency in delivery.
Professional Skills Requirements:
- 2-3 years in an Technical Support/Customer service Large Scale operations as operations Leader/Manager
- Fluency in German and English
- Bachelor's degree
- Proficiency in Google products, including Gmail, Calendar, Google Drive (docs, spreadsheets, drawings)
- Data analysis and process improvement experience will be an advantage
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment
- Proactivity with a strong work ethic and eagerness to go the extra mile for self and with team
- Deep understanding of Digital Marketing
- Should be able to work as Cognizant POC for all client communication & escalation handling
- Eye for details to see trend emerging out of daily transactions
- Analytical expertise of create meaningful insights out of trends & take action
- Proven record in delivery especially for large scale operations of more than 60-90 people.
- Should be able to work with various stakeholders
- Proactive attitude in process excellence