Senior Sales Rep- Germany
Whether you're an investment professional, an expert in sales or a technology specialist, you'll find a culture at MFS that supports you in doing what you do best. Our employees work together to reach better outcomes, always favoring the strongest idea over the strongest individual. We put people first and show care and compassion for our community and each other. Because what we do matters - to us as valued professionals and to the millions of people and institutions who rely on us to help them build more secure and prosperous futures. Job Description For the purposes of EMEA only:
This role falls into the category of being an 'advise giving' role as per the requirements under Mifid II regulation.
Using discretion and judgment, develops and maintains relationships with brokers selling MFS International products. Work with International Wholesaler(s) to strategically manage territory; places calls and provides information about portfolio composition, relative performance and product design. Promotes the sale of MFS International products and the retention of MFS assets. PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES :
JOB REQUIREMENTS :
- Ability to drive in new sales for MFS International and to maintain the current asset level by developing proper relationships with the broker dealer and banking communities. Provides sales support for and assistance to the International Wholesaler in the maintenance of existing key broker relationships and the development of new key accounts, including travel within the territory.
- Works with International Wholesaler(s) and International Team to ensure that all clients are provided with quality client service efficiently and accurately.
- Develops and implements ideas to generate new sales. Works with the International Team to look for new and innovative ways to position existing products and generate additional interests.
- Coordinates all sales activities with the International Wholesaler(s) and Internal Sales Manager, the International Department, and other departments in the company. Organizes conference calls, meetings, and other activities as required.
- Understands and responds to client questions regarding economic conditions and patterns, financial data, and fund trends.
- Sends out requested literature, hypothetical illustrations and other sale supporting materials. Follows up on all to ensure receipt and understanding, and uses as an opportunity to answer questions.
- Uses CRM system to maintain database, record all client interactions, and market for new opportunities.
- Degree educated or equivalent experience.
- Fluency in German and English; business and casual
- Experience as an International Sales Rep or related experience at other financial services firm.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with a high degree of integrity. Proper organization and planning are must.
- Self-motivated, driven, and results oriented individual. Demonstrated sales skills, opening the call, probing, offering solutions, and closing the call. Ability to build ongoing relationships with brokers.
- To have the necessary experience and skills required by the Mifid II regulation.
If any applicant is unable to complete an application or respond to a job opening because of a disability, please contact MFS at 617-954-5000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
MFS is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and it is our policy to not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws. Employees and applicants of MFS will not be subject to harassment on the basis of their status. Additionally, retaliation, including intimidation, threats, or coercion, because an employee or applicant has objected to discrimination, engaged or may engage in filing a complaint, assisted in a review, investigation, or hearing or have otherwise sought to obtain their legal rights under any Federal, State, or local EEO law is prohibited. " Click here to view the 'EEO is the Law' poster and supplement ."