As part of a small but growing team you would be responsible for identification, selection and purchase of relevant companies across Germany.
- Developing & maintaining active pipeline of high quality acquisition targets and ongoing deal executions
- Taking part in defining periodic M&A strategy and business development priorities
- Maintaining and expanding the relationships with all relevant referral sources
- End-to-end transaction process management / oversight
- Strong background in Corporate Finance or M&A advisory or a leading consulting firm is a must
- Previous work experience in corporate M&A role (especially In a PE backed company) a significant plus
- Healthcare or a similar sector would be beneficial
With a team of over 200 and growing every day, Goodman Masson is one of London’s specialist Finance and Technology recruitment businesses. Voted ‘Best Recruitment Company to Work For’ in 2018, our passion for what we do is clear.
Based in London, Düsseldorf and New York, we hold annual revenues exceeding £42 million. This includes Qualified & Part-Qualified / Transactional Finance, Actuarial & Investment Management, Audit, Banking Operations, Compliance & Financial Crime, Front Office, Housing Development, Information & Cyber Security, Technology, Digital & Data, Product Control & Valuations, Projects, Change & Transformation, Risk & Regulation, Tax and Treasury.
We also have a Solutions team who provide RPO, hybrid and volume recruitment services. Alongside this, Goodman Masson have developed an Executive Search team who focus on sourcing C-suite talent to fee earning Legal partners.