(Senior) Associate Corporate Finance- Growth Stage Fintech Startup (m/f) | Hamburg
- Hamburg, Freie und Hansestadt Hamburg, Germany
- Permanent, Full time
- Kreditech Holding SSL GmbH
- 30 Jan 18 2018-01-30
Join the financial revolution! Are you passionate about finance and want to make a real change? Join Kreditech and our team of over 300 professionals and become part of a transforming industry. From engineering, to design, to analytics, and collections, we do things differently and we reward great ideas, team work and persistence. We have a lot of work to do – and we want you to join us!
- Work on a wide range of topics including equity and debt fundraisings, ABS/ securitizations, M&A, business planning and investor relations;
- Actively contribute to developing the funding strategy;
- Develop, oversee and execute equity and debt fundraising processes, including asset backed structures, managing due diligence, responding to investor requests and accompany transaction negotiations and legal documentatíon;
- Conceptualize and draft investor presentations, term sheets and other marketing material;
- Create, maintain and analyse financial models with a high degree of granularity and a solid understanding for cash flow effects of asset-backed financing structures;
- Pro-actively collaborate with other departments on providing financial data and reports;
- Support in the hiring and development of junior team members.
- Degree from a top-tier university, preferably with a focus on Corporate Finance, Financial Management, or a related field;
- 3-5 years of work experience in Corporate Finance, M&A or DCM; prior experience in ABS/ Securitization is preferable;
- Strong financial and analytical modeling skills required; SQL experience is a plus;
- High proficiency in MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint is required
- Fluent in English and ability to communicate effectively in multiple languages is helpful, with a strong preference for German, Spanish and/ or Polish;
- Strong oral and written communication skills and ability to work in a team environment;
- Entrepreneurial mindset and ability to work independently on multiple projects simultaneously;
- You have a strong affinity for Corporate Finance and/ or Financial Technology enhanced by your drive to work in a fun, energetic environment;
- Commitment to excellence and maintain high professional and ethical standards;
- We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible!
How to apply
We accept applications exclusively through our recruiting platform, found under the ‘Apply Now’ link.