Key Account Manager Food Ingredients
Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today's volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with a global food manufacturing group looking to expand their presence in the European private label channel. The Key Account Manager will be responsible for developing new business and sales in the food ingredients market with key European retailers and chains for their private label offerings. Key Responsibilities / Tasks
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Responsible for strategic business development in the private label channel, focusing on key retailer and grocery chains in Europe
- Identifying key opportunities for business growth, sales and strategic partnerships
- Working closely with cross functional teams in operations, logistics and supply chain, innovation, R&D and manufacturing
- Preparation and execution of contractual negotiations
- Building a team: hiring, development and mentorship of team members
- 5 years' experience in food ingredients sales, with private label experience
- Good relationships with key retailers and grocery / drugstore / discount supermarket chains
- Strong understanding of the private label RFP (Request for Proposal) process
- Self-motivated and an entrepreneurial mindset. Relishes the opportunity to build new businesses from the ground up.
- Fluent in English and German
- Position based in Hamburg, Germany