Investment Analyst / Associate
- Hamburg, Freie und Hansestadt Hamburg, Germany
- Permanent, Full time
- LUXCARA GmbH
- 19 Oct 17 2017-10-19
Independent asset manager located in Hamburg is seeking a German-English speaking Investment Analyst / Associate to join their team.
LUXCARA is an independent asset management company focusing on renewable and infrastructure investments for institutional investors. The company is growing rapidly and currently manages assets worth over € 2bn. LUXCARA is among leading institutions for renewable assets due to its strong and diversified background regarding the acquisition, structuring, financing and the management of renewable energy portfolios.
LUXCARA offers the advantages of a dynamic team with a flat hierarchy and an environment that encourages independency and a creative approach. It has an entrepreneurial culture with a strong emphasis on team spirit.
As Investment Analyst / Associate you will be responsible for the evaluation of new investment opportunities, manage the due diligence processes during deal and financing execution and be involved in portfolio monitoring. You will also work closely with various external advisors and financing partners.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Screening and evaluating new investment opportunities
- Developing, utilizing and analyzing financial models and running sensitivities along the M&A process
- Deal and financing execution including conducting due diligence, financial reviews and managing financial close
- Managing interactions with bankers, lawyers, project developers and financial advisors
- Financial analysis and asset management of existing portfolio assets
- Portfolio monitoring including annual budgeting, liquidity forecasting and target vs. actual comparisons
- Degree in Business, Accounting or Finance with a strong academic background
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience in Finance, M&A or Asset Management
- Strong financial modeling and evaluation skill set is critical
- Strong quantitative capabilities and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently, under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and quantitatively oriented
- Excellent team work
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and German are mandatory
- Further language skills are beneficial
- Project finance or M&A experience is beneficial
- Experience in portfolio monitoring is beneficial
- Experience in renewables is beneficial
Grosse Bleichen 31
20354 Hamburg, Germany
+49 40 605641-0