Financial Accounting Analyst / Associate
- Hamburg, Freie und Hansestadt Hamburg, Germany Hamburg Freie und Hansestadt Hamburg DE
- Permanent, Full time
- Luxcara GmbH
- 20 Mar 18 2018-03-20
Independent asset manager located in Hamburg is seeking a German-English speaking Financial Accounting Analyst / Associate to join their team.
LUXCARA is an independent asset management company focusing on renewable and infrastructure investments for institutional investors. The company is growing rapidly and currently manages assets worth over € 2bn. LUXCARA is among leading institutions for renewable assets due to its strong and diversified background regarding the acquisition, structuring, financing and the management of renewable energy portfolios.
LUXCARA offers the advantages of a dynamic team with a flat hierarchy and an environment that encourages independency and a creative approach. It has an entrepreneurial culture with a strong emphasis on team spirit.
As Financial Accounting Analyst / Associate you will be responsible for financial monitoring of investments including liquidity forecasting, management accounting and commercial management of project contracts. You will work closely with the internal accounting-, project- and investment team and with external advisors and financing partners.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Financial monitoring including annual budgeting, liquidity forecasting and target vs. actual comparisons
- Review and support preparation of monthly management accounts and annual accounts
- Manage financial accounting tools and processes for cash-flow management during construction of wind and solar assets
- Proactive liquidity planning including management of debt utilization and equity drawdown processes
- Managing interfaces between (short-term) budgets, (long-term) financial models and accounting applied
- Perform commercial management of project contracts (incl. invoice and variation order management)
- Assisting with annual account audits or company tax audits
- Degree in Business, Accounting or Finance with a strong academic background
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience in Finance, Audit, Treasury, M&A or Asset Management
- Strong excel and evaluation skill set is critical
- Strong quantitative capabilities and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently, under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and quantitatively oriented
- Excellent team work
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and German are mandatory
- Further language skills are beneficial
- Experience in renewables is beneficial
Grosse Bleichen 31
20354 Hamburg, Germany
+49 40 605641-0