Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with a large multinational bunker trading company looking to hire a bunker trader to join the trading team in Hamburg.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for the physical trading of marine fuels in the Middle Eastern market
- Analysis of trends in the market including pricing in the bunker sector to produce accurate forecasts so as to maximise profit
- Build and strengthen relationships with suppliers so as to ensure competitive pricing of marine fuels
- Grow and maintain a portfolio of end user clients within the bunker industry
- Reports into the commercial manager
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Must be able to fluently speak both English and Arabic
- 3+ years’ experience in spot trading a bunker portfolio a necessity.
- Portfolio of transferable relationships in marine fuels (supply and demand side)
- Strong communication, interpersonal and negotiating skills
- Role to be based in Hamburg