We are epay and, as an independent full-service payment provider, we offer our global partners a single-interface platform that enables them to remain completely flexible at all times in the ever-changing payment journey. Our distribution network is one of the fastest-growing networks with 748,000 touchpoints and hundreds of innovative partners in more than 57 countries. This is how we connect retailers, brands and consumers with scalable gift card, prepaid, payment, issuing, acquiring and incentive solutions across all channels and borders. We are the digital payments unit of Euronet Worldwide, Inc. (NASDAQ: EEFT).
Flat hierarchies, an open and team-oriented corporate culture as well as the opportunity to contribute and implement your own ideas appeal to you? Then epay is the right place for you – Let's drive the payment journey of the future!
Do, what you love
- You coordinate various global migration projects of billing processes into our billing system and collect as well as define requirements for the different systems
- You act as an expert for our self-developed billing systems and billing processes, and you consult and train the billing teams
- You write documentations for our billing systems and record changes
- You act as an interface between our local billing support, developers as well as other Euronet entities
Show us, what you've got
- You have completed an IT-technical degree or comparable training; we also welcome career changers!
- You already have several years of experience in a similar position or in billing/accounting, requirements engineering as well as project management
- You have a very good accounting/billing as well as billing know-how, and you have a very good knowledge of MySQL
- Your way of working is very precise, structured and reliable
- You can easily communicate in English in our intercultural environment and in any situation
Why you should apply
- International colleagues & projects
- Shopping voucher
- IT hub of Euronet / epay
- Personal development
- No dress code
- Big tech stack
- Food & drinks
- Relocation support for applicants from abroad
- Employee shop
- Employee shares
Please upload your complete application documents including your earliest possible start date and your salary expectations to our application tool. Please do not hesitate to contact us, if you have any questions.
+49 89 899 643 - 148