Local Knowledge Global Resources Specialist Consultants
- New York
- Hong Kong
VP - Risk and Controls Governance - Frankfurt
Location: Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Germany
VP – Risk and Controls Governance - Frankfurt
- Our client is a well-respected international bank with a strong EMEA presence. As part of regional growth, they are seeking an experienced risk manager to lead entity wide framework development.
- Implement an entity wide risk framework including risk policies, risk processes, risk appetite, leading risk committees, MI production
- Risk reporting
- Regular liaison with local regulatory bodies
- Third party/vendor risk assessments
- Significant experience of operational risk/controls management with a German regulated financial institution.
- For this role, fluency in German is essential
- Relevant professional qualifications are highly desirable