We are looking for a Senior Tax Specialist for our "Product Taxation and Tax Operations " team which is part of the "Global Fund Admin and Operational Business Support" department. This team is responsible for the operations value chain and also acting as "Global Centre of Competence" for selected overarching topics within global operations of AllianzGI. The main focus will be acting as subject matter expert for product taxation and the impact analysis and coordination of German tax changes within the relevant value chain.
- You are the subject matter expert for all product tax related topics concerning AllianzGI Fund Products (AIF (mainly in Germany) and UCITS Funds (mainly in Luxembourg targeting German investors)). Addressees are AllianzGI Stakeholders, clients of AllianzGI and relevant service provider
- Analysis of upcoming German tax law changes regarding the impact on the business/products of AllianzGI
- Coordination of tax changes within the relevant value chain including service provider
- Management and further development of the “Internal Control System” for taxation including the design and maintenance of tax controls
- Support process harmonization measures within relevant tax processes on a European and global level
- You have an academic background or comparable qualifications and are a certified tax advisor with focus on asset management (taxation on level of the fund and on investor level)
- Experience with Alternative Investment Structures is beneficial
- Excellent communication skills in German and English, sound relationship management and intercultural skills are a must
- Strong analytical and problem solving approach combined with an attention to detail
- Demonstrable organizational, prioritization and communication skills
- Ability to shape and refine process target models in a conceptual and strategic manner and to work calmly under pressure of deadlines
- Enthusiastic and inspiring personality that works well in teams
Allianz is the home for those who dare – a supportive place where you can take the initiative to grow and to actively strengthen our global leadership position. By truly caring about people – both its 85 million private and corporate customers and more than 142,000 employees – Allianz fosters a culture where its employees are empowered to
collaborate, perform, embrace trends and challenge the industry. Our main ambition is to be our customers’ trusted partner, instilling them with the confidence to grow. If you dare, join us at Allianz Group.
Allianz is an equal opportunity employer. Everybody is welcome, regardless of other characteristics such as gender, age, origin, nationality, race or ethnicity, religion, disability, or sexual orientation.
Allianz Global Investors is a leading active asset manager with over 770 investment professionals in 25 offices worldwide and managing EUR 535 billion in assets for individuals, families and institutions.
Active is how we create and share value with clients. We believe in solving, not selling, adding value beyond pure economic gain. We invest long-term, drawing upon our broad and innovative investment expertise, and leveraging resources globally to ensure a superior client experience wherever they are based and whatever their investment needs.
Active is: Allianz Global Investors
You are committed to creating value for our clients so that they can meet their financial objectives throughout their lives. You embrace a collegial culture based on strong values, take individual responsibility, and are dedicated to mastering challenging tasks. You aspire to make an impact in a diverse, international, technology-enabled and increasingly agile environment. If you feel inspired to elevate the active asset management experience, this is the place for you since,
Active is: Allianz Global Investors.