EMPOWERING YOUR CAREER
We are looking for a Senior Sales Executive
to join our team in Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Germany
Senior Sales ExecutiveFIS asset management solutions help institutional investors, hedge funds, private equity firms, fund administrators and securities transfer agents improve both investment decision-making and operational efficiency, while managing risk and increasing transparency. FIS's solutions support every stage of the investment process, from research and portfolio management, to valuation, risk management, compliance, investment accounting, transfer agency and client reporting.
The primary responsibility of the Senior Sales Executive is to increase revenue for FIS within a designated territory, specifically German speaking Europe.
Within a defined territory, Senior Sales Executives are responsible for identifying, generating, and closing sales opportunities with Asset Managers, Pension Funds, Hedge Funds and other relevant client types. As a senior representative of FIS in the region, the executive will lead both Integrated Solution sales, in addition to uncovering and developing new sales opportunities for point solutions.
A good degree of Asset Management or 'buyside' knowledge is expected, and the candidate should be familiar with technology solutions across the investment lifecycle.
- Build high level strategic relationships/partnerships with both key business users and C- level on an enterprise wide basis.
- Develop the knowledge of the client's business in all areas of the organization in order to sell solutions across the organization.
- Develop an integrated FIS account plan in conjunction with management, and share pertinent information on regular reviews.
- Conduct regular sales campaigns into the territory for multiple solutions.
- Facilitate executive level meetings/relationships including Sponsors.
- A Senior Sales Executive needs to develop and expand their working level of knowledge that includes competitor activity, client changes and need shifts as well as the development of new or changing FIS service and product offerings.
- Develop sales organizational strategies by contributing sales information, analysis and recommended strategic thinking and direction.
- Develop, and be able to deliver the FIS value proposition.
- Ensuring cross divisional co-operation within FIS.
- Management and coordination of virtual sales and sales support teams and ensure information sharing.
- Promote teamwork, relationship building and cooperation within the FIS organization.
- Promote professionalism, leadership assistance and direction for all FIS business units.
It will be clear from this overall functional description that success in the Senior Sales Executive role requires a high level of business and management maturity. It is envisaged that suitable candidates will currently already carry significant revenue and budgetary responsibilities, likely to be $2-5m+.
FIS Senior Sales Executives need to have a high level of credibility externally with clients, also internally with FIS line of business heads and the associated sales teams. The successful candidate will demonstrate an ability to open dialogue with people whose ability extends to pledging the shareholder capital of a business.
- The personal sophistication needed to operate at peer level to the leadership of a significant global financial enterprise.
- The vision needed to position FIS as a 'universal buyside solutions' provider.
- Ability to negotiate and close large and complex solutions.
- The capacity and confidence to challenge a client's global operational planning.
- Ability to initiate sales pipeline build from campaigning through to execution and deal closing.
- Ability to build partnerships quickly and effectively.
- Able to operate largely independently.
- Executive level strategy, communication, presentations and negotiation skills.
The Asset Management sales operation is run with very little hierarchy. The Asset Management Sales team for Europe is part of the Buy Side Solutions sales unit.
Interested to find out more? Apply now to become part of the FIS team! We look forwards to recieving your application.