(Senior) Internal IT Auditor (f/m)
- Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Germany Frankfurt am Main Hessen DE
- Permanent, Full time
- Allianz Asset Management GmbH
- 28 Mar 18 2018-03-28
Audit is the home for those who dare to support AllianzAM in achieving their strategic targets. The Internal IT Auditor reporting into the Head of IT Audit, is an experienced senior specialist role without any line management responsibility, but with in-depth auditing experience in Digitalization and IT.
Within Allianz Group, Allianz Asset Management (AllianzAM) is the financial and governance holding company for the asset management business of Allianz SE, with more than EUR 1,700bn of assets under management and 5,000 employees worldwide. AllianzAM is comprised of two separate investment management companies: Allianz Global Investors and PIMCO.
AllianzAM has created a business structure that both enables it to meet the demands of clients on a local basis and that empowers its investment managers to focus on achieving strong and consistent investment results.
- Take responsibility for the performance of audit plans in areas of assigned responsibility, as well as for ad-hoc engagements
- In alignment with the Global Audit Plan, lead and execute complex audit assignments, supervise audit projects (IT and integrated audits), define risk-based audit areas, audit business transactions, workflows, processes and control systems as well as infrastructure and network
- Determine deficiencies and vulnerabilities to be remedied, analyze audit results, develop proposals for solutions, lead closing meetings
- Ensure progress as planned and in line with applicable standards
- Support and drive continuous improvement of audit function
- Comply with audit policies and respective standards (independence, integrity, confidentiality, truth and fairness, security, economy, system conformity)
- Ensure audit recommendations are implemented adequately by the auditee, so that the findings can be closed in a timely manner
- Support the update of audit methodologies, initiate improvements of workflows, processes, security controls and promote best practice sharing
- Analyze audit results and generate quarterly and annual audit reporting
- Support and review auditor’s work (audit preparation, interviews, tests, evidence gathering, report writing and validation preparation)
- Be a center of Excellence for integrated audits, business application controls, system development methodologies, Information Security, IT Infrastructure & Network Management, Cyber Security, Business Continuity Management and IT best practices
- Plan and implement technical training and information sharing (team/peer)
- Identify emerging risks (both IT and business), new products and/or new businesses for inclusion in the annual internal audit plan
- Take responsibility for relationships with auditees and become a recognized expert and partner to business
- Manage communication with stakeholders from all hierarchy levels
- Interact with external auditors in specific cases
- Collaborate on departmental and inter-organizational projects
- Encourage knowledge sharing across different business lines and bring value adding options to business
- Promote AllianzAM Internal Audit as a competent and trusted partner and live out AllianzAM Values (Entrepreneurship, Collaborative Leadership, Trust, Customer & Market Excellence)
- Minimum 5 years professional experience in internal/external IT audit, or as IT consultant or equivalent
- University degree (or comprehensive experience) in Information Technologies, Business Informatics or equivalent
- Professional certification e.g. as CISA,CISSP, or in COBIT, ITIL would be an advantage
- Ideally in-depth knowledge of/ experience in Asset Management or financial services, including financial industry products and services, securities processing and related information systems
- Strong and broad IT skills (operating system, database, networks, programming, software deployment, web technology, information security and related security tools, general IT controls, IT governance)
- Strong intellectual and analytical skills and a very good understanding of processes, structures and the regulatory environment
- Excellent communication skills are essential, as well as the talent to empathize for the auditee’s perspective and ability to listen
- Ability to deal with all types of personalities and experience in managing escalation processes after delivering inconvenient decisions
- Team spirit, self-motivation and a proactive and committed working style, as well as ability to interact in a global work environment with people from different countries and cultures
- Excellent English communications skills (verbal and written); German language skills would be beneficial
- Willingness to travel up to 40 %
We are looking for applicants willing to support our team in Frankfurt am Main on a full time basis with immediate effect. If you think you have what it takes to fill this attractive position in our dynamic organization, then please submit your cover letter and CV.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Reference Code: AAM-5227971-5
As much as your professional skills, we value your personality. We are looking for a candidate with excellent interpersonal and communication skills. The ability to learn quickly, self-motivation and the ability to work within a multinational environment are also very important.
Allianz Asset Management AG
Frankfurt am Main