Senior Business Consultant - Banking Software (German Speaking)
Our client in Frankfurt are currently expanding their team as business is rapidly growing for them. They therefore require a Senior Business Consultant to join the professional services team in Frankfurt.
As a Senior Business Consultant you will implement their products in the system landscapes of their customers. In the Portfolio Management Solutions division, you take on the requirements in a structured manner and implement them. You support their sales department with cost estimates and solution concepts for the preparation of offers.
- You support their customers with the introduction and use of our Portfolio Manager products
- You manage the onboarding of new customers including project coordination / project management for these projects
- You are the contact person for their customers and their questions about the Portfolio Manager products
- You will work closely with the development and content departments to adapt the solutions to the needs of our customers
- In day-to-day business, you cooperate with pre-sales / sales in sales for their Portfolio Manager product and with product management in the further development of the Portfolio Manager products
- In addition, you will conduct product training for customers and internal colleagues and continuously improve training materials and documentation for our customers.
Who are you:
- You are a well organized team player. Communication is one of your strengths.
- You have a degree in business administration, an IT-related field or a similar education
- You have extensive experience in the field of market data
- You have good technical knowledge (e.g. in dealing with APIs and data feeds)
- You are service-oriented and have a "consulting mindset"
- Knowledge / experience in the area of regulatory requirements for asset managers is an advantage
- Your English and German skills are business fluent
My client offer an exciting and challenging job in the field of financial technology.
You will be part of an international, active social environment with friendly, helpful and highly qualified colleagues.
Belonging to a technologically innovative company offers you opportunities for personal growth and diverse career opportunities in a fast-moving environment! At the same time, we have an informal and relaxed culture based on mutual trust, respect and cooperation.
- Employer-funded pension
- Subsidized public transport
- Subsidized bicycle leasing
- capital accumulation benefits
- Flexible work environment and good work-life balance (you can work from home 2 - 3 days a week)