Our client, a European Financial Institution, is hiring a Senior Associate or VP to join its Infrastructure team in Frankfurt, Germany.
- Take overall responsibility for origination and structuring across a range of infrastructure sectors across EMEA, including market research, directing due diligence, preparation of credit committee papers and negotiation of documentation to completion of transaction
- Manage client relationships through active client dialogue and transaction execution.
- Analyse business models and oversee financial analysis and modelling
- Supervise and train analysts and associates
- Experience (6+ years) in Infrastructure Project Finance, Venture Capital or Development Equity
- Strong commercial acumen with the ability to manage the deal from origination to execution
- Superior analytical aptitude, creative problem-solving abilities
- Solutions focused, with drive and determination to succeed in a competitive environment
- Excellent communication and client facing skills
To discuss this opportunity in confidence apply directly to Diarmuid Clancy via the link provided or email directly applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.