Job Description: Details of the role and how it fits into the team
Deutsche Bank Technology, Data and Innovation (TDI) has been established as one technology division for Deutsche Bank. We are a global team of tech specialists, spread across multiple locations. We strive for innovative solutions powered by the cloud. We are committed to building a diverse workforce and to creating excellent opportunities for talented engineers and technologists.
The Mobile Tribe is responsible for creating mobile solutions for the German market. With the integration of Postbank into the Deutsche Bank infrastructure, we have created a new modular platform for our banking apps that is easily adjustable to the different brands with specific feature sets. We work in agile, multidisciplinary squads that fully own and implement their respective features of the apps. Your key responsibilities
Your skills and experiences
- Implement user centric, scalable and maintainable technical solutions for new and existing native Android banking apps using a modular architecture
- Continuously collaborate with cross-functional teams, Product Owner, Scrum Master, Business Analysts, UX/UI Designers, QA Engineers and Security Specialists in an Agile work environment
- Ensure top performance, code quality, reusability and continuously participate in code reviews
- Compliance with general coding and security standards
- University degree in computer science (or comparable), or comparable professional experience
- Several years of work experience in a mobile engineering role, strongly versed in Android development and a strong knowledge of Kotlin, dependency injection and reactive programming
- Experienced in user interface creation with XML and Jetpack Compose
- Very good understanding of SOLID principles, design patterns (MVVM, Clean Architecture, MVI) and clean coding standards
- Solid understanding of writing Unit Tests with the use of mocking frameworks (Mockito)
- Excellent knowledge of REST/JSON based service architectures, code versioning (GIT), CI/CD processes (GitHub Actions) and build tools
- Good understanding of security mechanisms, like Android KeyStore, encryption, SSL pinning and hardening (ProGuard, DexGuard or similar)
What we will offer you:
Please note that this may vary slightly from location to location.
In case of any recruitment related questions, please get in touch with Jacqueline König.
Contact: Jacqueline König, Phone: +49(0)69 91043443
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Visit Inside Deutsche Bank to discover more about the culture of Deutsche Bank including Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Leadership, Learning, Future of Work and more besides.